I love the name Boudoir... For me, it elicits visions of a private room that I hope to have one day. Oh how wonderful it shall be when I have a suite that is mine entirely. In the past, a boudoir was a lady's private room for bathing and dressing. Later, the room was used for other activities, such as drawing, embroidery and meeting intimate acquaintances. The name derives from the French term bouder, which means 'to pout'.
1. Old Hickory Tannery - "Celia" Tufted Toile Chair
2. Mirrored Vanity & Vanity Seat
3. Chandelier & Silk Cord Cover
4. Maitland-Smith Jewelry Chest
5. Sweet Dreams "Clair de Lune" Bed Linens
6. Rosenbaum Fine Art "Secrets" Giclee Print