There is nothing that reads ‘cultural’ more, than adding foreign pieces to your home. I’ve always loved the idea of having a Japanese garden with cherry blossom trees and a little river streaming through the plants. Red, black and gold are key colors if you’re thinking about integrating Asian style to your interior.
Horchow & Neiman Marcus:
1. Dian Austin Couture - "Gainsborough" Bed Linens
2. Vanguard - Elephant Side Table
3. "Geisha Triplets" Giclee
4. Red Plasma TV Entertainment Cabinet
5. L'Object - "Tabriz" Dinnerware
6. Meditating Figure & Pedestal