I like varying them on my own personal page, as well as using them for French Madame's official Facebook page.
You might have noticed some of them in the last few days.
I did Facebook timeline covers-post a year ago and it was very well received,
so here are a few of favorites again!
Enjoy using them!
1. Click on the timeline cover you would like to use.
2. The link will take you Flickr. Right-click on the timeline cover. You will see different sizes, choose 'large' or 'original' as size.
3. This will take you to a white Flickr page with the correct size. Right-click to save the image on your computer.
4. On Facebook, go to your current timeline cover and click on Change Cover, which will appear on the image.
5. Click on Upload Photo, and upload the timeline cover you have saved.
Chanel and a hint of romance.
Champagne-lovers and perfect for the Holidays.
Red dresses by Dior.
Romance in Paris.
Pink Sweets: macarons, cakes & chocolate.
Quote: "She loved life, and it loved her right back"
Moët & Chandon lovers.
This Facebook timeline cover creates an all-white background.
Silver/white bridal feel.
With much love,